Chisago County Statewide Health Improvement Partnership (SHIP) has partnered with both for-profit and non-profit employers in the community, including:
- Chisago County
- M-Power Wellness Center (previously Ecumen Vitalize)
- North Branch Area Schools
- Wyoming Elementary School
Projects funded by SHIP at area work sites have included:
- Paddleboards for employee group fitness classes at Ecumen Vitalize
- Supplies for employee lactation rooms at Chisago County government buildings and Wyoming Elementary School
- Work site Wellness Collaboratives to provide technical assistance and coaching to assist local employers in starting or enhancing employee wellness programs
- Yoga mats for employee yoga classes at North Branch Area Schools.
2019 Workplace Wellness Collaborative
Looking to start or enhance your organization’s workplace wellness program? Starting in January 2019, Chisago County SHIP staff are offering a year or free consultation, resources, networking events, and funding opportunities to help you create a healthier work environment. For more information, contact Carly Ryan by phone at 651-213-5241 or Email Carly Ryan Opens in New Window . SHIP is hosting a year-long collaborative for Chisago County employers.
Interested in partnering with SHIP?
Technical assistance, funding, and other resources may be available for projects that aim to increase access to healthy foods and physical activity and reduce the use of tobacco products. For more information, contact:
Elizabeth Stenson, SHIP Coordinator by phone at 651-213-5241 or Email Elizabeth or
Madelyn Jensen, Community Health Specialist at 651-302-5456 or Email Madelyn