The Chisago County Sheriff’s Office maintains this page as a source to share news and relevant topics with members of the community. We welcome relevant and appropriate contributions and comments from visitors to this page. The opinions expressed by visitors to this page do not reflect the opinions of our agency. Any content posted or submitted for posting is subject to public disclosure.
The Chisago County Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to remove comments/ materials from our social media tools when those comments/ materials, in our sole discretion, are:
- Potentially libelous
- Obscene or sexually explicit comments
- Hateful or mean-spirited
- Personal attacks, insults, profane, name-calling, or threatening language
- Plagiarized material or material that potentially violates intellectual property rights
- Private, personal information published without consent
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Off topic or that link to material that is off topic
- Embedded images from external sources
- Violate any law or promote the violations of any law
- Encourage or constitute prohibited discriminatory or harassing conduct
- Made by a person masquerading as someone else
Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate a person’s ability to post comments/ materials or otherwise participate in our social media tools when the person has repeatedly posted any of the above listed inappropriate comments/ materials.