Previous partnerships & projects:
- Expanded community gardens in North Branch and Lindstrom to allow for more opportunities to grow healthy foods.
- Supported Rush City Schools in partnership with Family Pathways to implement weekend backpack food program.
- Installed hydration stations in several schools, libraries, and city halls within the county to promote drinking more water throughout the day.
- Partnered with the Women’s Environmental Institute to expand production.
- This allows for more Veggie RX box distribution and reduces food insecurity in partnership with Fairview.
- Promoted healthy eating fridge options for staff to utilize during breaks and increase access to affordable and healthy foods.
- Tower gardens and/or raised garden beds at schools to teach vegetable gardening skills and healthy food choices