The Human Resources Department assists all departments in the attraction and retention of qualified, productive, and customer-focused employees.
- Manages a variety of employee programs such as training and development, benefits, safety programs, workers' compensation, the Employee Assistance Program, and the Employee Recognition Program
- Recruits in accordance with equal employment opportunity principles
- Serves as the central point for employee relations, labor relations, and risk management services
The Human Resources Department is dedicated to providing effective and efficient personnel services by assisting in developing and supporting the human resources management needs of Chisago County.
We are committed to focusing our efforts on our most valuable asset, our employees.
For all county departments, areas of responsibility include:
- Employee Records Management
- Human Resources Technical / Professional Support
- Personnel Policy Administration
The department has the responsibility for employee records management, policy administration, and technical support to departments, classification and compensation programs, staffing, payroll, and labor relations programs.