Regarding the use of parks, trails and open spaces, we encourage all users to follow these recommendations from NRPA (National Recreation and Park Association):
• Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
• Follow CDC’s (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of parks or trails.
• Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
• While on trails, warn other users of your presence and as they pass, and step aside to let others pass.
• Follow CDC guidance on the recommended size of social gatherings including outdoor picnicking, pick-up sports and other group hangouts, and maintain proper physical distance at all times.
• Observe CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.