Citizens of Chisago County,
As we deal with and manage COVID-19 within Chisago County, we are asking for your help. We are in need of Personnel Protection Equipment for our Public Safety Partners (Law Enforcement, Fire, First Responders and EMS). There is also a need for this for our Public Health Department.
The request is this, if you have any of the items below, please contact Emergency Management Director Scott Sellman with any questions. My contact info will be listed below. Thank you so much for responding already. We do not have any donation sites currently, but if you wish to donate please contact Scott Sellman.
- N95 mask’s, not used and in original packaging.
- Surgical Mask’s, New and in good condition.
- Hand Sanitizer- Any size or quantity
- Clear disposable Face Shield
- Tyvek Suits, gowns for medical use or medical disposable cover all’s, also not used.
- Rubber gloves, medical type, any size.
- Sanitizing wipes or spray.
Any other supplies you may have, please call Emergency Management Director Sellman to discuss to see if there is a need for. We all thank you for whatever you can do to assist us.
Chisago County Emergency Management
Cell: 651-775-9973 Cell Email Scott Sellman
In partnership with Chisago County Public Health, Chisago County Sheriff’s Office, Your local Law Enforcement, Fire Departments and Emergency Medical Services (EMS).