1) STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE during waste drop-off and pop open the trunk or have tailgate unlocked for staff access.
2) Items should be placed in a location easily accessible to staff; this will enable us all to maintain a safe social distance
3) Place items in boxes or totes that can remain at the facility
4) Staff will record vehicle license plate number, please verbally provide your county of residence information to staff upon request
5) Sharps disposal bin is available for self-service, curbside at the HHW during drop-off hours of operation
6) The ReUse Room and facility building is closed to the public until further notice
7) Please call with any questions: (651) 213-8920.