NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
Lower St. Croix One Watershed One Plan (1W1P) Public Hearing
NOTICE is hereby given that the Lower St. Croix One Watershed One Plan (1W1P) Policy Committee (Anoka Conservation District [CD], Chisago County, Chisago Soil and Water Conservation District [SWCD], Pine County, Pine SWCD, Isanti County, Isanti SWCD, Washington County, Washington CD, Brown’s Creek Watershed District [WD], Carnelian Marine St. Croix WD, Comfort Lake Forest Lake WD, South Washington WD, Middle St. Croix Watershed Management Organization [WMO], and Sunrise River WMO) is hosting a Public Hearing on the draft Lower St. Croix One Watershed One Plan.
This hearing will be held at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, June 29, 2020 and will take place virtually using the Zoom Application.
A copy of the DRAFT plan is available at the Lower St Croix One Watershed One Plan Website.
Comments received during the Public Comment period will be made available by June 22, 2020 on the Lower St Croix One Watershed One Plan Website.
All persons are invited to attend the hearing and submit comments, written or verbal, that will become part of the official public hearing record. These comments will be considered when making final revisions to the Plan.
You can participate in the virtual Public Hearing with the online ZOOM application and/or by phone.
- Option 1 - Join the virtual meeting from any device using this ZOOM meeting link.
- Option 2 - Join the virtual meeting from your phone (audio only) by dialing: 1 312 626 6799. When prompted enter ID: 842 1616 9358, and then 359590.
Comment submissions can be made during the public hearing by:
- Click raise hand icon app in the app and you will be called upon to comment for up to 3 minutes.
- If listening by phone, hit *9 to “raise your hand” and you will be called upon to comment for up to 3 minutes.
- You may also submit comments online at least 2 hours in advance of the meeting.